||ClipSpell for Windows
Typically, when you copy something to the clipboard, you lose the information that was
in the clipboard. ClipSpell will remember the last 20 items you saved to the clipboard.
Our powerful spell checking system will pick the text out of most any program and check
it for you. You can also copy text to the clipboard and spell check the contents of the
SPELL CHECKING FEATURES
- Check the spelling of almost any program which uses "plain" text. (i.e. no
formatting options such as bold, underline, multiple fonts)
- Check the spelling of ANY text by copying it to the clipboard and checking it there.
- Spell check HTML documents (for the World Wide Web) and ClipSpell will skip over the
HTML tags and just check the text.
- You can skip internet addresses and URLS when spell checking
- Retain the last 20 items you copied to the clipboard
- APPEND TO CLIPBOARD option allows you to have text you cut/copy ADDED to what is on the
clipboard instead of replacing the clipboard contents.
- The LOG DETAILS window shows details about the contents of the clipboard log.
- Quickly save the clipboard contents to a file
- Gain easy access to features by having them added to the menu of the program you are
- Use a file of "taglines", or humorous quips which you can instantly paste into
- Keep up to six "signatures" which can be be quickly pasted into any program,
and can automatically fill in the date, time, and much more
All this and MORE for only $9.95. (YES, under ten bucks!)
You can download version 1.30 now
from our WWW site and try the software in demo mode.
If you have any questions, send a message to RnDSupport
Demo mode lets you try ALL of the features before you purchase a key to unlock
ClipSpell. Simply download ClipSpell and run it from Windows.
ClipSpell gives you control over your clipboard and allows you to spell check
your work in almost any program.
4195 Chino Hills Pkwy #510
Chino Hills, CA 91709
fax (909) 627-5022
Return to RnD's Home Page